I gave A.I. this…
Chocolate Protein Powder
Do you have any ideas for those ingredients? You can add or remove ingredients.
A.I. gave me this…
Here’s a recipe for Chocolate Orange Protein Pancakes:
– 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
– 1/4 cup condensed milk
– 1/2 cup milk
– 2 eggs
– 1 orange, zested and juiced
– 1/2 cup flour
– 1 tsp baking powder
– 1/4 tsp salt
– Olive oil or cooking spray
1. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the protein powder, condensed milk, milk, eggs, orange zest and juice until well combined.
2. In another mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt.
3. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, whisking constantly until a smooth batter forms.
4. Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat and lightly grease with olive oil or cooking spray.
5. Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup, scoop the batter onto the skillet and cook until bubbles form on the surface, then flip and cook until golden brown.
6. Repeat with remaining batter, greasing the skillet as necessary.
7. Serve the pancakes hot, topped with fresh orange slices and a drizzle of condensed milk. Enjoy!
These chocolate orange protein pancakes smell amazing and taste incredible by themselves.
But, if you want a real protein boost, grab two of these pancakes and throw a massive glob of peanut butter between them, like a sandwich.
I like to heat that up in the microwave for a couple of minutes, grab a fork and chow down.
I’ll be posting free A.I. prompts in this category, so keep an eye out for new posts.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.